Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Coconut Oil- melted
1/4 cup Creamy Peanut-Butter (you can use more if you like!)
1 Large Egg
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1.5 cups Gluten Free Flour (I ended up needing a little more than this. Continue to add flour until you are able to form the dough.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine maple syrup, coconut oil, and peanut butter in a bowl. Beat until creamy.
3. Add egg and vanilla. Continue to beat until well mixed.
4. Add GF flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well-mixed.
5. Mix in chocolate chips
6. Form dough into 1-inch balls.
7. Place on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8. Bake 8 minutes and enjoy!
I created this recipe by making some simple swaps from another recipe, so I’m still perfecting the measurement conversions. You may need to tweak the recipe slightly along the way. For example, I had to add more flour than expected to form the dough into 1-inch balls.
Gluten Free Flour- I used a combination of Bob’s Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour and Almond Flour because that’s what I had on hand. I’ll continue to experiment to see if there is a type that works best.